Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast
    Bacchus is offline Administrator

Discovery: Deadliest Catch

Deadliest Catch premieres tonight. I have watched it from the beginning and will continue that trend, although I'll probably just record an overnight repeat and watch tomorrow. Discovery has a tendency to repeat their franchise shows incessantly.

I have a thing for actuality shows and in this one nothing feels staged and the danger is real. Even though first episode will probably be a little slow (the setup) I expect it to return to its freezing and in peril roots soon enough. I can't wait!

DiscoveryTV is offline Apprentice

Re: Discovery: Deadliest Catch

Just wanted to let you know about the new season of the hit show Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel April 15th at 9PM! We are Broadcasting in HD for the first time this season. If you haven't seen it before, this series follows the now legendary captains and their crews as they endure the brutal Bering Sea doing one of the deadliest jobs in the world - Alaskan Crab Fishing. We just launched something new on the website, too - you can send your favorite captain a message, and if you ask a question, they may respond with an audio message: Deadliest Catch - Audio Messages.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check out the site, and I'll be watching.

Spend your 4th of July weekend catching up with the guys on the Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch! Season 3 airs on Saturday beginning at 11AM, and season 4 airs on Sunday beginning at 12PM. Watch these seasons in their entirety as the now legendary captains and their crews endure the brutal Bering Sea doing one of the deadliest jobs in the world - Alaskan Crab Fishing! For more info, visit: Deadliest Catch : Discovery Channel

GoldenWarrior is offline Senior Member

I enjoy shows like this but haven't actually gotten the chance to see a full episode yet. Mostly Ice Road Truckers takes my time in this department and that new one about Oil looks good. I guess I'll have to catch up on this Sunday since Saturday is booked for another show.

darksamurai88 is offline Member

I never really heard about this show til recently when my roommate made me watch it...now I'm addicted...

Quote Originally Posted by darksamurai88 View Post
    I never really heard about this show til recently when my roommate made me watch it...now I'm addicted...
    I've seen every episode from every season. I am somewhat of a Discovery Nut.

darksamurai88 is offline Member

I never use to be but now I'm sucked into a lot of stuff on discovery and national geographic.

GoldenWarrior is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I've seen every episode from every season. I am somewhat of a Discovery Nut.
    Yeah I've heard about this show everywhere but have not actually gotten around to see an episode aside from a few minutes when I'm flipping around. I tend to watch that "A Haunting" on there and pretty much nothing else.

Deadliest Catch- Season Finale

It's cold out on the Bering Sea, but with only one episode left-- the heat is on! Don't miss the season finale of Deadliest Catch as the captains race to catch the last of their remaining quotas while battling ice and equipment issues. Also, Time Bandit's Scottie makes a near fatal mistake working the hydraulic system. The wildest, hardest, and roughest season ever is about to come to a close-- and you don't want to miss a minute! The Deadliest Catch season finale airs Tuesday night at 9PM on the Discovery Channel. Deadliest Catch : Discovery Channel

Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast