Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    jake93 is offline Member

Re: Bad Girls Club Season 6

I actually agree with season 5 being the worst, down there with season 3. For a season that apparently had alot happen during filming, it pretty much ended up being a failure.

Anyway, along with Charmaine, the names Natalia, Stacey, and Danika are being brought up as Season 6 girls on the Oxygen boards.

Also, Morgan posted something about this new season on her twitter. I kind of hope this doesn't mean the season 6 girls are as bad as the Miami girls.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ishot_JT View Post
    O really??? That would be interesting. The only thing I heard about season 7 is that Katt Stacks is trying to get in.
    Unless they film it in Venzuela it doesn't look like Katt will make the cut since she is in the process of being deported, LOL.

I can't wait for the new season, I pretty much checked out of this one...the drama was there and all, I just lost interst in the Kristen and Lea **** show.

ishot_JT is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jake93 View Post
    Anyway, along with Charmaine, the names Natalia, Stacey, and Danika are being brought up as Season 6 girls on the Oxygen boards.

Also, Morgan posted something about this new season on her twitter. I kind of hope this doesn't mean the season 6 girls are as bad as the Miami girls.
    I read that too, Morgan "heard" about the season 6 girls being "lame", but then again most of her tweets are really trashy and full of shizzz. I doubt Oxygen bringing her back as a house guest, (Lea and Kristen have a better chance). Toooooo soon to start judging season 6 girls.

No way she's getting deported????

REYYY2P Guest

January wahhhhhh. Damn, they are not wasting any time are they.

ijessie is offline Junior Member

I'm excited that it's starting that soon...this Miami season was so lame. Lea & Kristen both straight suck. Kristen is an idiot because she runs her mouth & she's not even a fighter; that's why Kayleigh gives her a jab & rips out her extensions at the reunion show. And Lea is fake & is embarassing to watch because she was likeable @ first; but as the season went on, her personality became increasingly ugly.

xajmx90 is offline Junior Member

I am def excited for this season!!!!

journalme is offline Member

According to Bossip.com, there is a charmaine aka char, stacey, natalia, danika and taylor.... and there is 2 replacements this season

Quote Originally Posted by journalme View Post
    According to Bossip.com, there is a charmaine aka char, stacey, natalia, danika and taylor.... and there is 2 replacements this season
    Spoiler!
    Charmaine is the replacement for Natalia

Npresh24 is offline Senior Member

Link please

Stacey
    *They're saying that she used to be a MAN, but then again "haters" will post "caca".

Charmaine
    *On the Oxygen boards there's reports of Char being a replacement*

Natalia
    *She posted on her wall about the preview airing on oxygen, they're supposedly were still filming that week. Last time i checked, BMP forbids cast members on getting on FB or twitter*

Just found this on a BGC blog, it was on the comment segment. If it's appears to be true or not, this sounds JUICY!
    Spoiler!
    Its has defonatly been confirmed that Stacey And a girl name Danika are Defonatly in the bad girls house, Sources tell me that Danika is kicked off after a month or was a replacment and stayed for a short time, it has also been confirmed that in the first episode anouther girl (who is not yet known) attempts to stab anouther house mate, Also we know that Stacey almost makes it to the end of the show but got kicked off the show for punching a black housemate in the nose i have heard that the roomates nose was broken but do not know for sure. Im Rebecca and i will be on this website updating what i find out!

NEW BAD GIRLS CLUB POST NEW INFO ON SEASON 6 OF THE BAD GIRLS CLUB!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast