Results 1 to 1 of 1
- February 21st, 2008 #1Dangerous Lion
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Big Brother: Lowest Weekday Rating Ever
Against American Idol, two relatively stable reality shows saw low ratings.
Tyra Banks and company were watched by 3.8 million viewers overall, which Variety reports is "its lowest debut scores since its third edition." However, it "still placed second in its hour among adults 18-34."
In the case of Big Brother 9, the live eviction episode was watched by 5.2 million viewers, a loss of 200,000 viewers from Tuesday night's episode. That Tuesday episode was the lowest weekday rating ever for the show, which means Wednesday's now has that title.
Both were easily beaten by Wife Swap, which had 5.6 million viewers, and Deal or No Deal, which was watched by 8.9 million. Perhaps most interestingly, among viewers ages 18-49, Tyra and Julie had identical ratings, a 1.9/5.
[ via RealityBlurred ]
- By Bacchus in forum Scripted TVReplies: 10Last Post: April 24th, 2008, 10:17 PM
- By RockSteadyVybes in forum Open ForumReplies: 28Last Post: April 4th, 2008, 09:22 PM
- By Zeus in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: November 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
- By Zeus in forum EntertainmentReplies: 6Last Post: November 6th, 2007, 02:40 PM
- By Bacchus in forum Scripted TVReplies: 13Last Post: October 9th, 2007, 07:16 PM