Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6070

Thread: Glee - Spoilers

RMD1 is offline Elite Member

Re: Glee - Spoilers

BillyBear231 is offline Member

Ugh, this is seriously frustrating me.

Alex got into the Glee club I'm sure. No surprise there, yet another gay student in New Directions. (Please don't think I am a homophobe because I am definitly not.) It is just frustrating, because the show is just a little too gay to the point where it is unrealistic. Kurt was gay, that was fine and awesome, and the first season was amazing. Then Blaine came into the picture, fine, they created a boyfriend for Kurt, cool. Then Brittany and Santana just sorta become gay? That sound's so ignorant, but I promise I don't mean to offend anyone, but really there was like no signs that either of them were gay, it just sorta came from no where.

Then Alex won the Glee Project for two episodes. But now he is here to stay? I would understand if maybe it was that way for Rory or Samuel, but I honestly think that it is just because he is gay that he got the part. I personally think that the creators are way to "corrupt" in a way. The Glee Project seemed too rigged. Alex wasn't that good, but they kept him till the end. It seemed like they kinda wanted to just sneak Alex onto the show.

Anyway now that Im done with my rant about how the creators and writers of Glee are running that show into the ground, let me break down these three new glee students for you.
    I don't know their names so bear with me.
    Student 1- Rachel #2
    Student 2- Brittany #2
    Student 3- Puck #2

glitterbugJC is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBear231 View Post
    Ugh, this is seriously frustrating me.

Alex got into the Glee club I'm sure. No surprise there, yet another gay student in New Directions. (Please don't think I am a homophobe because I am definitly not.) It is just frustrating, because the show is just a little too gay to the point where it is unrealistic. Kurt was gay, that was fine and awesome, and the first season was amazing. Then Blaine came into the picture, fine, they created a boyfriend for Kurt, cool. Then Brittany and Santana just sorta become gay? That sound's so ignorant, but I promise I don't mean to offend anyone, but really there was like no signs that either of them were gay, it just sorta came from no where.

Then Alex won the Glee Project for two episodes. But now he is here to stay? I would understand if maybe it was that way for Rory or Samuel, but I honestly think that it is just because he is gay that he got the part. I personally think that the creators are way to "corrupt" in a way. The Glee Project seemed too rigged. Alex wasn't that good, but they kept him till the end. It seemed like they kinda wanted to just sneak Alex onto the show.

Anyway now that Im done with my rant about how the creators and writers of Glee are running that show into the ground, let me break down these three new glee students for you.
    I don't know their names so bear with me.
    Student 1- Rachel #2
    Student 2- Brittany #2
    Student 3- Puck #2

I understand that you are not trying to offend anyone with your words, and I think I understand what you are trying to say... I really do. here is the thing though, I am a Gleek to the unteenth degree and also a Glee Project Gleek :heart:
    That being said... Glee is about reaching out to ALL types of people and granted, Alex is certainly not my choice to be a permenant part of the cast, (btw is that confirmed truth?) but he also is differnet than Kurt or Blaine because for one, he dresses in drag. If Ryan Murphy brought him back, we should trust that it is to represent a group of people that are not already represented in the exact same way (if that makes sense). Bottom line, we can revisit this after giving Alex (another) shot...if I am wrong, I promise I will own it!
    Side note: I would much rather see Damian aka Rory back for another season than Alex.

New Student #4: Rachel's potential love interest at NYADA- an upperclassman.. super hot (JMHO)

I am so excited for tonights episode... new time slot, new characters, new format... VERY interested in how the creators and writers have upped it for season 4... lets see :girl_smile:

RMD1 is offline Elite Member

Alex is not gay he is transgendered, which isn't represented on glee at all.

tjhallow is offline Member

I think Rachel letting Finn go completely would do a lot for her character. Why does Ryan Murphy think everybody loves Finchel?

glitterbugJC is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMD1 View Post

True! I am not really a fan of Alex himself... or how his character was portrayed last season... but I have to say that I truly enjoyed him last night! I hope that his character does stick around!

CzarEric is offline Member

I thought Wade had at least some type of character and story that he brought to the table. Rory, on the other hand, never really did much of anything.

I read an article about a video someone filmed in NYC that involved Blaine and Kurt breaking up to No Doubt's "Don't Speak." I'm assuming this is going in 4x04.

tjhallow is offline Member

I love that song! Actually, I love the whole tragic kingdom CD.

BillyBear231 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMD1 View Post
    I could be wrong, but Alex is not transgendered. He is currently a man, so he is just a transvestite. They may cover that with Alex down the line somewhere, but as of now, he is a gay man that likes to dress in drag.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6070