Page 1 of 41 111 ... LastLast
    ssseeeaaann is offline Senior Member

Survivor 20 All Stars: Heroes vs. Villains - Spoilers

We may now have our first boot spoilers (before we even know 90% of the cast for season 19...)

A poster on Survivor Sucks who has posted completely unreliable information about the cast went on to say that Sugar, Randy, Danielle and Rob are the first four boots.

They then posted a screen shot of a private message from Spencer of Tocantins in which he states he has heard the same thing, except that Rob went 3rd and Danielle went fourth, and 2nd may or may not have been Sandra instead of Randy.

*Spencer's boyfriend Todd has been (seemingly) lying on Sucks about his best friend Courtney's participation on the show, stating that she is not there. So maybe if Todd is lying, Spencer is too.

re: Survivor 20 All Stars: Heroes vs. Villains - Spoilers

Or not....

Spencer last logged into Sucks last night and Emcee Batley's screen shot has a PM from Spencer this morning. Thus the image was doctored.

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

Courtney better be on!!!!!!

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by salt&vinegar View Post
    Courtney better be on!!!!!!
    I have heard that Courtney is in fact on, and she is not the first boot.

http://twitter.com/go4johnny

This is a crew member's twitter. He will be returning to the US September 8th, which is day 31 of filming. Obviously, after the merge, production is able to send some of the crew home as there is only one campsite to cover. By day 31, 7 people will be left assuming a final 3. His duties will probably be done a couple days before his departure, so maybe he will be done when 8 people are left. I wonder if this means a late merge is planned? Or if production will be "flexible" with the timing of the merge like they were in the first All Stars and in Gabon -- it was clear that the merge was planned to be at 10 but they moved it back to 9 for seemingly no reason in All Stars and in Gabon to save the "good" alliance.

The "go4johnny" crew member has arrived home. Two things of note:

iPhone came back to life after monsoon-like rains. Screen blinked out in a dramatic death. Some silica packs, a little time, & good as new!
    @erikalynnshay I have a message I was instructed to give you. When you go to the airport later this week, bring Coldstone, and Jack. Copy?
    Erika Shay is a senior casting associate and seems to have a lot of influence over the casting. She and Parvati are best friends and Amanda is also in their clique. The message that Johnny relayed could be from one of them? Erika's range of friends might be more far reaching though so who knows. But maybe it means one of them is pre-jury. It really would make more sense to me that it'd be Parvati if she doesn't have family in LA, maybe Erika would be picking her up. The cast should be home on or about Friday with filming being done Wednesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by ssseeeaaann View Post
    The "go4johnny" crew member has arrived home. Two things of note:

Erika Shay is a senior casting associate and seems to have a lot of influence over the casting. She and Parvati are best friends and Amanda is also in their clique. The message that Johnny relayed could be from one of them? Erika's range of friends might be more far reaching though so who knows. But maybe it means one of them is pre-jury. It really would make more sense to me that it'd be Parvati if she doesn't have family in LA, maybe Erika would be picking her up. The cast should be home on or about Friday with filming being done Wednesday night.
    Perhaps, but Amanda lives in LA too, right? And if filming finishes Wednesday, wouldn't that make whoever it was part of the jury?

On second thought, I do think it would be more a jury person. The prejury people probably left on a trip elsewhere about 2 weeks ago and wouldn't think about coming home and what will be waiting for them at the airport. The jury/finalists will probably be on a different flight than the pre-jury vacationers. The flight home was one of the first spoilers for Micronesia -- someone saw Yau Man, Tracy and JFP on a flight home from their vacation in (ironically enough) Samoa.

Stephenie has arrived home from Samoa. ""Is SOOOOOOOO Happy to be back!!! I missed you all especially my Kyle) Can't wait to see everyone and catch up!!!!" is her facebook status according to a Sucks poster. Not really a spoiler game-wise, but thought it was more appropiate to post here.

Since she just arrived home, it could be possible that she is a member of the jury as filming wrapped this week.

Page 1 of 41 111 ... LastLast