The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

13011 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

This thread is for discussion on Eliminations, Missions, Drama, Etc. for Season 32 of The Challenge: Final Reckoning.

The Cast speculation thread is only for Casting spoilers and speculation.

Spoilers will be posted in the lock thread under the first post with the cast.

Lock Thread w/ all Spoilers

A quick note: Personal attacks will be removed and offenders will be banned.  Let's have a civil discussion. Thanks.

What was updated ?

What was updated ?

What was updated ?

Kams picture i think

SeauxMtv wrote:

What was updated ?

Kams picture i think

No! I just added the link for this new thread.

Anywho, an All male team is very likely in redemption.

InterFan wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:What was updated ?

Kams picture i think

No! I just added the link for this new thread.Anywho, an All male team is very likely in redemption.

ooh!

InterFan wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:What was updated ?

Kams picture i think

Oh okay lol

Yaaasss. About time. All 3 all male teams can go for all i care. If Devin/Cory have managed to join the game, they can go too.

Ugh here’s to hoping someone had some sense and it’s tony and banana

InterFan wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:What was updated ?

Kams picture i think

Shane/Nelson probably.

Ugh here’s to hoping someone had some sense and it’s tony and banana

It would be to good to be true

I'm thinking Shane and Nelson but hoping for Bananas

I'm thinking Shane and Nelson but hoping for Bananas

SKB504 wrote:

Ugh here’s to hoping someone had some sense and it’s tony and banana

It would be to good to be true

definitly, unfortunately the more likely scenario is that Corey/Devin we’re put up against Shane/Nelson. Because when has the house not put Corey and Nelson against each other given the opportunity

Most definitely Shane and Nelson

I just realized Brad and Kyle were still on the cast oops. They must be doing something right I guess.

lets get together and pray its tony and john

lets get together and pray its tony and john

about to law of attraction the fuck out of it

We're back.

So yeah..Backpack and Tony please.

Hoping its Bananas/Tony  in redemption but its most likely Nelson and Shane Sad

Nelson and Shane would just make sense because Kam and Kayleigh are allegedly there and before the last drop of eliminations those two teams were said to be 80% in redemption

I think it's Tony & Bananas. No one in the house even likes Johnny and the young buck alliance kinda has the numbers for the first time ever. Amanda,  Ashley, Hunter, Shane,  Joss, & Nelson are for sure working together and the majority alliance, I can't see Nelson/Shane being the male team in redemption. Maybe Brad/Kyle but I think it's Tony & Bananas for sure.

It’s always nice to see users have hope for things they know we aren’t lucky enough to receive

like the optimism Smile

Really hope it's Bananas/Tony, but I dont really see it happening yet...

Man how funny would it be if both Bananas and CT lost early only to come back as the final pair or Wes/Bananas lmfaooReally hope it's Bananas/Tony, but I dont really see it happening yet...

not funny at all

thechallenger101 wrote:

like the optimism Smile

☕️

So Madison is not on this season or is she missing? I haven't seen any posts lately.

I think this season will be good for drama. There’s a lot of people you wouldn’t expect to be on teams and working together. Forces new storylines

What was the update on the spoiler page???

Pages