The Challenge: Vendettas - Sylvia Elsrode

98 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Challenge: Vendettas - Sylvia Elsrode

Sylvia recorded some wins during her inaugural Challenge stint but has yet to make it to a final. And her game might suffer because of her relationships with past Skeletons housemates Tony and Nicole Z. An Invasion of the Champions rewind: She gave into peer pressure and voted Tony into elimination (despite their pre-existing friendship). Can Sylvia mend the broken bonds with her old roommates, or will she need to look elsewhere for alliances to keep her safe in the game?

Best pic hands down

:heart_eyes:

SLAYVIA >>>>>>>>>

so fucking glad she’s back 

Kailah is shaking 

#SLAYVIADOMINATION

Kailah is shaking 

Slayvia looking flawless!

Glad there's at least 1 Lavender Lady representing this season. 

Slayvia

Slayvia looking flawless!Glad there's at least 1 Lavender Lady representing this season. 

There’s two. Her and Shane! Smile

If she preps preseason by lifting and doing cardio she could go so far

REINA <3

Yes scrappy and sexy legendT

Rookie of 2017. Legend of 2018.

Rookie of 2017. Legend of 2018.

The real reason Madison wasn’t on this season...

The real reason Madison wasn’t on this season...

Blame production for thinking having Nicole on instead of Madison was a good idea.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Rookie of 2017. Legend of 2018.

KingsAndQueens wrote:

The real reason Madison wasn’t on this season...

Blame production for thinking having Nicole on instead of Madison was a good idea.

The Skeletons casts is GOLDEN. They either love or hate each other to this day, just bring them all on and watch fireworks happen

AlwaysAMess wrote:

KingsAndQueens wrote:The real reason Madison wasn’t on this season...

Blame production for thinking having Nicole on instead of Madison was a good idea.

The Skeletons casts is GOLDEN. They either love or hate each other to this day, just bring them all on and watch fireworks happen

Literally all seven of them on a Challenge would be amazing.

HonestTea101 wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

KingsAndQueens wrote:The real reason Madison wasn’t on this season...

Blame production for thinking having Nicole on instead of Madison was a good idea.

The Skeletons casts is GOLDEN. They either love or hate each other to this day, just bring them all on and watch fireworks happen

Literally all seven of them on a Challenge would be amazing.

The fact that Madison and Sylvia still don't fuck with each other>>>>>>

Sylvia being cool with tony but paying Nicole dust I’m screaming 

The fact that Madison and Sylvia still don't fuck with each other>>>>>>

Yesss Syl >>>

I hope she brought her personality this time.

The fact that Madison and Sylvia still don't fuck with each other>>>>>>

i thought they were cool now! 

HonestTea101 wrote:

The fact that Madison and Sylvia still don't fuck with each other>>>>>>

i thought they were cool now! 

thats her and violetta

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:The fact that Madison and Sylvia still don't fuck with each other>>>>>>

i thought they were cool now! 

thats her and violetta

ahhh

Clicks on thread sees 25 new and unread posts 

Clicks last post

Scrolls to start typing comment

Boring. Sad face. Next. 

Bring that fire you had on Skeletons back then we’ll talk you snooze fest flop.

I would rather Emilee be cast on every season than have this bitch cast one time

She had a solid showing on Invasion so I'm alright with her being back. Hope she has an even better showing!

I would rather Emilee be cast on every season than have this bitch cast one time

and you can see yourself off this site 

Pages