Source : Pinkrose, Gamer73 and JonnaSlay ☕
Here's the list of the attendees: Based on social media activities Everyone from the cast is there besides Camilla and LaToya (even Alyssa (Tonys gf)). TJ Lavin was representing Camila lmaooo
- The reunion is gonna be two weeks long when it airs. They revealed the third place finishers at the end of the first episode of the reunion and then did the two tapings of the winners being revealed at the end of the second episode of the reunion.
- There was no jury vote. They had the 6 finalists stand on stage in front of a big table (TJ filled in for Camila). The all pulled the cross boxes like on the show. If you pulled the double cross you were in the top 4. So CT and Tori pulled the single cross and they were the third place winners and got 15k each.
- Then they had Derrick, Jordan, Cara, and TJ in front of the table (after production re arranged the cross boxes underneath a black curtain so nobody could see) and whoever pulled the double cross was the winner. So Jordan and TJ (Camila) were the first taping winners and Derrick and Cara were the second taping winners. 2nd place got 35k and first place got 450k.
- Tori and CT got third that was announced but for the winners two versions were filmed with derrick k and Cara as the winners and one as Camila and Jordan. The word around the studio was that not even the winners know yet.
- When Tori and CT got third Cara said she was surpised because she thought she got 3rd because Tori and Cara's time was seconds apart. So That make us assummed that Camila won by a good bit.
- The double cross thing was not a luck of the draw. it was all based on how well the did in the final and production moved around the boxes under a black curtain so right people picked up their correct box.
-They showed some footage of the final. They had to skydive and Jordan had a crash landing and actually did the whole final with a leg fracture. Everything else was in pairs for the most part. TJ wasn't even at the final. He told them everything through iPhone video
- Britni vs Kailah (Argument) kailah wanted to know why britni didn't like her and britni basically said because she was only friends with Jenna and alienated herself from everyone else.
-Britni called Tori an escort and most of the cast got offended.
- Alyssa's main reason to be there was to confront Camila. She brought up Vevmo and specifically Gamer! She cussed him out for leaking Camila tony thing. Saying he had no right to ruin a home.
- Kailah and Cara got into a big argument and it was mainly Cara being aggressive about Kailah backstabbing the alliance. Cara and Kailah went at each other for a good 10-30 minutes, it was the most intense part of the reunion.
- They had a very long segment on racism. They was zero footage of it and MTV decided to not show it on the show.
- Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously do show how disrespectful Camila was. Ammo was mad because they showed MTV showed racism on his real world season but refused to show it on this season. Miz & Production ignored Ammo when he asked why they can't show Camila being racist now but showed it on his RW season.
- Basically, everyone was disgusted with Camila and everyone loved Leroy for how he handled the situation.
-CT said they should show a little of the incident to show people how to behave in that situation (Leroy) vs how not to behave (Camila). Bananas said Camila claims she was blacked out but nobody has those feelings about a race just because they're drunk. Tony said if it is okay for them to show him being aggressive towards CM then they should show Camila being racist. Miz asked the cast how they felt and they all agree that the footage should be shown
-Nelson was asked if Camila had made a comment like that towards him and he said once before.
-The Tori and Derrick H segment was very long. He found out by another cast member that Tori and Jordan hooked up. Somehow he got screenshots of texts and pictures involving her and Jordan and Tori hired a private investigator to find out who sent that info to him.
-Derrick H told Jordan he'd win in a fight lmaooo.
- They had a VIP section with people from other shows. It was Morgan, Prosper, Melanie, and Eddie from AYTO and Jennifer and Robbie from Bad Blood. And Tony's gf and I think Victoria Roda (Marie's sister).
- Amanda Vs Shane: Amanda was mad that Shane wouldn't own up to hitting Simone. She went off on him.
- They had a segment with Cory, Kailah, and Aneesa and talked about those hookups and then they had a segment with Aneesa and Veronica. Veronica was mad that Aneesa talked about the Rachel relationship which was never shown/talked about on the challenge.
-Nelson and Derrick K argued about their segment. Nelson was DQ for pushing Derrick.
- Marie and Nicole were never brought up to the front of the stage for their own segments. Nicole didn't say much. Marie and and Cara went at it for a little during the Cara and Kailah argument.
- Marie popped off on CaraMaria after one of CM's tweets was shown about being entitled.
- Jemmye, Kailah, and Jenna had their own segment about jemmye double crossing Jenna. No argument between them.
- Tony apologized to Cara for the whole calling her his mom thing and gave her a donut lol