The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

17110 posts / 0 new
Last post

The thing though is Tonya knew she was crazy and kind of embraced it although it lead to her downfall. Gio on the other hand just thinks he's superior to everyone and doesnt believe he has any issues.

WesAndLeRoy wrote:

Tonya was a good athlete

No she wasn't.

Yes she was.

HelloLucy1 wrote:

Is it THAT deep? it's just a blue check.

My comment about him being an instagram meme just went full circle. Keep it lit cory (cryinglaughingemoji)(100%) lit (flame)Shout out to everyone who believed in me (eggplant)(squirt) ayyooo

Omg. Roast of the year!!!

Debut Album wrote:

WesAndLeRoy wrote:Tonya was a good athlete

No she wasn't.

Yes she was.

No she wasn't.

Morris1721 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

WesAndLeRoy wrote:Tonya was a good athlete

No she wasn't.

Yes she was.

No she wasn't.

She was far from "bad".

Tonya was a God-tier castmember so are we saying Gio will be the same? lmaooooooo Biggrin

No. Tonya was crazy but Gio is psychotic. There's a difference and crazy wins.

Debut Album wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
WesAndLeRoy wrote:Tonya was a good athlete

No she wasn't.

Yes she was.

No she wasn't.

She was far from "bad".

I never said she was bad. But I wouldn't call her an athlete.

Even when she was completely gone mentally on the Ruins, she still did well. Beat Diem when she looked hungover.

DIem threw that...

Graphik wrote:

No. Tonya was crazy but Gio is psychotic. There's a difference and crazy wins.

I agree. Tonya's crazy only negatively impacted herself whereas Gio's crazy may actually hurt other people when he reaches the breaking point. No thanks.

she still beat Diem.

Cheyenne and her baby are so cute ❤️❤️❤️. Such a classy, humble, queen.

my latest troll post on the fb page:

my latest troll post on the fb page:

SHITSTORM

the amount of hate im getting LMAO

the amount of hate im getting LMAO

Well I mean...You're not wrong.

Hold up let me fucking see...

I just commented on that shit too LOL!

I saw you too T-Bone.

my latest troll post on the fb page:

LOL, there are already 100+ comments.

i like ct but his fans are psycho

Now I kinda wanna do the same post but with Backpack.

I'm going in LMFAOOOO.

Now I kinda wanna do the same post but with Backpack.

DO IT DO IT. I'm going for Jenna aswell.

Debut Album wrote:

Now I kinda wanna do the same post but with Backpack.

DO IT DO IT. I'm going for Jenna aswell.

Still waiting for you to drag Jenna.

lol people WILL report you for it too. That sonogram pic I made saying jenna just posted this, and it was a sonogram pic of a doormat people actually reported me for it lol

Wait how do you know if people report you?

Cmon I have pics for Jenna's draging...

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Wait how do you know if people report you?

i was told lol

Talk shit about Cara...... that's when they REALLY lose their fucking minds. lmao

Pages