The Challenge: Invasion- Nicole Zanatta

345 posts / 0 new
Last post

Morris1721 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:i wish laurel would see nicole is a total player and isnt to be trusted. :/ 

Yet they're dating in real life and seem very happy.. But you know Nicole better from seeing her on tv, gotcha.

don't listen to these fools and bigots morris. it's the same case with Jenny and Peter Pete from Real World. people have judged both relationships based on the show and can't seem to comprehend that people can change, and are too dumb to even notice that these shows aren't live and occured months ago. 

LOL those 2 relationships are completely different. Laurel/Nicole I do not see anything abusive going on at least. Can't say the same with your crush Pete and his doormat Jenn and the fact to this day she still tries to defend him..yikes..and the fact you try to defend him..double yikes. 

Nicole and Laurel were live on instagram the other day. I don't know if they were trolling but they made it clear they are engaged lol.

Laurel was repeatedly flailing her hand, on which was an engagement ring

Nicole and Laurel were live on instagram the other day. I don't know if they were trolling but they made it clear they are engaged lol.Laurel was repeatedly flailing her hand, on which was an engagement ring

Don't forget this gem: https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/65rjgu/nicole_and_laurel_...

Like some people have thought, Nicole's accent is fake and/or exaggerated. We now see Tyara Hooks' inspiration 

Petition to have the image of this thread changed to anything except a picture of Nicole:

1. Kajun

Petition to have the image of this thread changed to anything except a picture of Nicole:

1. Kajun

2. Tbone123

 

Petition to have the image of this thread changed to anything except a picture of Nicole:

1. Kajun

2. Tbone

3. Lurker

Petition to have the image of this thread changed to anything except a picture of Nicole:

1. Kajun

2. Tbone

3. Lurker

4. DAF

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:i wish laurel would see nicole is a total player and isnt to be trusted. :/ 

Yet they're dating in real life and seem very happy.. But you know Nicole better from seeing her on tv, gotcha.

don't listen to these fools and bigots morris. it's the same case with Jenny and Peter Pete from Real World. people have judged both relationships based on the show and can't seem to comprehend that people can change, and are too dumb to even notice that these shows aren't live and occured months ago. 

LOL those 2 relationships are completely different. Laurel/Nicole I do not see anything abusive going on at least. Can't say the same with your crush Pete and his doormat Jenn and the fact to this day she still tries to defend him..yikes..and the fact you try to defend him..double yikes. 

she's defending him because people are acting like Peter is still shouting and screaming at Jenn when that is obviously not the case. it's totally the same situtaiton.

obviously change has occured in both situations so yikes to you for still living in the past. 

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

Petition to have the image of this thread changed to anything except a picture of Nicole:

1. Kajun

2. Tbone

3. Lurker

4. DAF

5:HonestTea101

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

He shouldnt have in the first place lmao skert

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

Like HT said. He shouldn't have done it in the first place. And how do you know that he doesn't abuse her anymore? Like you said. We don't see their relationship now that the camera's are off.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

lmfaoooooooo same thing i was thinking

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

Guys he's right. Jenn several months later constantly tweets that she isn't being abused anymore and is constantly saying how great Peter is. That doesn't sound like someone who is insecure, in denial, and being controlled by her boyfriend at all. 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

He shouldnt have in the first place lmao skert

Well I mean we can't change the past so oh well. Learn from your stupid choices and move on. Didn't you say the same thing about Ethan and Amber?? 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

Like HT said. He shouldn't have done it in the first place. And how do you know that he doesn't abuse her anymore? Like you said. We don't see their relationship now that the camera's are off.

Then we have no right to judge their relationship. You aren't doing that but others sure are. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

He shouldnt have in the first place lmao skert

Well I mean we can't change the past so oh well. Learn from your stupid choices and move on. Didn't you say the same thing about Ethan and Amber?? 

Ethan never abused someone,  I do not know what your argument is here. Peter on the other hand did some crazy shit to Jenn and there's evidence. We dont know what happens behind closed doors but I'm almost certain Ethan doesnt do a damn thing lol

If I want to judge a reality TV person or couple I sure as hell will. They sign up to be on a show and get their life taped, it's not our fault we see people's true colors.

If I want to judge Nicole I will but I'm not going to get overly personal and hurt feelings lol. She signed up and this is the internet, judgment good or bad is coming from every angle.

I'm floored. Peace out to this thread lol

my post wasnt towards you HT Smile we on the same page

my post wasnt towards you HT Smile we on the same page

It wasnt too you.

If I want to judge a reality TV person or couple I sure as hell will. They sign up to be on a show and get their life taped, it's not our fault we see people's true colors.If I want to judge Nicole I will but I'm not going to get overly personal and hurt feelings lol. She signed up and this is the internet, judgment good or bad is coming from every angle.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:i agree with Morris. we don't have security cameras so we can't judge the condition of the relationship between Laurel and Nicole. the same with Peter and Jenn. Peter does not abuse Jenn anymore. 

He shouldnt have in the first place lmao skert

Well I mean we can't change the past so oh well. Learn from your stupid choices and move on. Didn't you say the same thing about Ethan and Amber?? 

Ethan never abused someone,  I do not know what your argument is here. Peter on the other hand did some crazy shit to Jenn and there's evidence. We dont know what happens behind closed doors but I'm almost certain Ethan doesnt do a damn thing lol

you missed the whole point of my post. 

If I want to judge a reality TV person or couple I sure as hell will. They sign up to be on a show and get their life taped, it's not our fault we see people's true colors.If I want to judge Nicole I will but I'm not going to get overly personal and hurt feelings lol. She signed up and this is the internet, judgment good or bad is coming from every angle.

that's what i did to Ethan but you defend him. so it is the same scenario. you judge Peter Pete and i defend him to the best of my ability. 

so if you don't want me to defend Pete, than you shouldn't defend Ethan. 

Mickey this thread is about Nicole.

Take the Jenn/Peter stuff to their respective threads. Thanks.

Mickey this thread is about Nicole.Take the Jenn/Peter stuff to their respective threads. Thanks.

YAS! I love Nicole, I feel like she was highly underrated on Back To New York, really wish she would have done a challenge. Anyone have an update on her? Wonder if she still wears 7 pounds of Nicole.

Nicole is awesome! Queen <3.

Pages