Has anybody else been watching AYTO Second Chances? I'm EATING. IT. UP. And am so happy to see a lot of these people back on my screens. I really think many of them have shown competitive promise and would be great on The Challenge.
So, here's who I would love to see on a future season, in order:
1. Tori Deal. She and Morgan have won the past two missions straight, so she's proven to be a good competitor. Plus she's hot, good body (her curves will help her in one-on-one eliminations on The Chalelnge), she's super funny, she can rap AND sing, AND she has been politicking - even outplaying Devin, the alleged mastermind! Can't wait for her Challenge debut (and she's in the "very likely" section of the S30 speculation thread, so yay).
2. Asaf. Adorable, goofy, fun, sweet, amazing eye candy. Maybe not the best competitor on Second Chances heretofore (he and Kaylen have lost the past two missions), but he has an impressive body and is a talented dancer. That kind of grace and coordination will for sure come in handy on some of the wacky dailies on The Challenge.
3. Kaylen. Feisty, level-headed, strong-willed, well-spoken, endlessly compelling - and beautiful to boot. Definitely not a pushover, seems to have a lot of heart, is often unintentionally funny with how she deals with (read: talks down to) people. Great for TV.
4. Shanley. Also damn attractive, and in a non-conventional way we don't really see on most MTV shows. And her commentary and attitude are very entertaining, especially how it seems she's above the whole thing. And she could definitely get scrappy in some dailies and eliminations, and would not let the vets walk all over here. She's great.
5. Gio. Explosive, angry, emotional, over-the-top, fiercely independent. He will crash and burn on The Challenge, but it will be amazing to watch. He's a trainwreck waiting to happen. If he gets on The Challenge, a physical fight is almost guaranteed. And if he somehow avoids getting kicked off or quitting when things don't go his way... He could definitely go far. Dude is jacked and a legit MMA fighter. His musculature will help him in dailies/on the show, because you know his social/political skills are absolutely nonexistent. Kinda like Wes on FM1/The Duel/The Ruins. Would not play nice with anybody and still managed to get far on his physical prowess alone. (And Gio is a "strong possibility" for S30).
6. Alicia. An incorrigible pot-stirrer. Fierce in numerous ways. Does NOT back down from an argument. Can always be trusted for a blow-up and some drama - also because she has no qualms making out (and even more) with numerous dudes in less than a week. You go girl, for being so sexually liberated. Plus she seems to be a good competitor and is pretty comely. (And she's also a strong possibility for S30! Yay!)
I also want to see Adam and Devin on The Challenge again. Both were good competitors and are looking good on Second Chances. Devin is "very likely" according to the speculation thread, so I'm excited for that.
Francesca might be alright, since she put up with Gio's bullshit and stood up for herself. She's skinny but gorgeous. And can have meltdowns. Wouldn't be upset with Carolina either, who is beautiful, got screwed over in Second Chances, and is a "strong possibility" for S30. You know she's going to go looking for love on The Challenge, not find it/get disappointed, and that's some compelling TV. Rashida might be fun on The Challenge too, since she is so entertaining - but with how small she is, you know she's not going to go far. She's like Jasmine but classier, more attractive, and funnier.
(Also, wasn't Jaz's drunk personality named Rashida....? Huge lolz if I'm actually remembering that correctly)
Derrick from AYTO S5 is also "very likely" on the Speculation thread. I mean, he's funny and pretty strategic and looks athletic, so why not? Plus, he didn't get enough time to really showcase his competitor side on Second Chances. And finally, I wouldn't necessarily hate Hayden being on it, but he'd probably pull a Brandon Tindel and quit because he missed Giana so much.... So p****whipped.
And finally, people I never want to see on The Challenge (again or in general):
Ellie (yuck); Nate (though he's "very likely" for S30, ugh); Mikala (yawn); Cameron (double yawn); Morgan (he's only good for his body); Cas (she's so small that she won't go far at all); Mike (goddamn is he beautiful, but so boring).
And also - I love the casting of Second Chances. Definitely brought back people I wanted to see again. And for future seasons, I'd love to see: Scali & Jacy; Connor & Chelsey; Chris T & Paige; Pratt & Paris; etc.