The Challenge: Invasion- Marie Roda

433 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

i didnt know she was packing cake like that...like damn....id ring that up assap rocky

Played by photography.... check out Violetta's Instagram for a similar picture

dont even careee 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Marie easily had on of the most impressive rookie debuts I've ever seen. Fucking legendary.

I wouldn't say impressive but she did make a splash on that season.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Gainz wrote:Is she really worth watching Season 2? I skipped that season due no Bananas to root against. Lol.

OMFG! You've never seen Seasons 2? GO WATCH IT NOW!!! 

I can't watch it on MTV Canada

I have that same trouble so I bought it on Amazon because its one of my favorite seasons. Someone told me though if you use a free vpn and set it to canada you can watch it and MTV.ca works.

Gainz wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Gainz wrote:Is she really worth watching Season 2? I skipped that season due no Bananas to root against. Lol.

OMFG! You've never seen Seasons 2? GO WATCH IT NOW!!! 

I can't watch it on MTV Canada

I have that same trouble so I bought it on Amazon because its one of my favorite seasons. Someone told me though if you use a free vpn and set it to canada you can watch it and MTV.ca works.

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work but I haven't done that on a computer 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Gainz wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
Gainz wrote:Is she really worth watching Season 2? I skipped that season due no Bananas to root against. Lol.

OMFG! You've never seen Seasons 2? GO WATCH IT NOW!!! 

I can't watch it on MTV Canada

I have that same trouble so I bought it on Amazon because its one of my favorite seasons. Someone told me though if you use a free vpn and set it to canada you can watch it and MTV.ca works.

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work but I haven't done that on a computer 

Only works on computer stranger.

Idc what anyone says this girl is an iconic thunderous bitch destroyer. Only 2 episodes but the star anyways<3

Idc what anyone says this girl is an iconic thunderous bitch destroyer. Only 2 episodes but the star anyways<3

future milf

QUEEN

i hope she lasts longer than an episode this time and we get to see her fights make air. 

shes going in with ammunition this time around. stronger political game Smile

DAF your profile pic keeps getting me confused between you and Gamer since that was his avi for a while.

my bad! i gotta rep my fellow cuban

QUEEN

my bad! i gotta rep my fellow cuban

You're Cuban?

just listened to this episode, she has an annoying voice. Has that vocal fry thing going on

just listened to this episode, she has an annoying voice. Has that vocal fry thing going on

huh

sorry I meant the interview podcast you posted,. She has that Kardashian thing going on. Its called vocal fry. Hard to explain what it sounds like, but its like the voice crackles a little and it sounds like its coming out of the throat. Its very annoying

 

 

So glad she's showing up for S30. She better link up with V. 

I don't remember her at all this season

 

which elimination was she in?

I don't remember her at all this season which elimination was she in?

the first one lmao

Does anyone know if she trained this time ? 

shes going in with ammunition this time around. stronger political game Smile

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

shes going in with ammunition this time around. stronger political game Smile

Okay. We're the same person. That avi>>>>

DomesticGoddess89 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:shes going in with ammunition this time around. stronger political game Smile

Okay. We're the same person. That avi>>>>

good taste in women on these shows gamer Wink

Fucking True Goddess

Fucking True Goddess

Fucking True Goddess

<3 

<3 

Pages