The Challenge: Invasion- Camila Nakagawa

99 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Challenge: Invasion- Camila Nakagawa

After an intense argument with Tony sent her packing on Rivals III, Camila returns to pulverize the competition. Born in Brazil and raised in the US, Camila is no stranger to The Challenge. After 8 seasons and one win, her mission is to try to reform her dramatically destructive persona. She asserts, “I need to put the Camilanator aside. I don’t want the drama. This season’s going to be different. I just want to come in to win.” Camila may have renewed focus, but decides to let loose and mix a little business with pleasure when she seduces a charming young competitor. However, when a hotheaded Underdog tries to push her buttons, she’ll have to stop the Camilanator from reemerging.

Ready for Amanda to punk her ass again

PETTY FOR THAT THREAD PIC

i always expect 2 things from her, a title episode dedicated to camila

and her going on a drunk tantrum with someone

hopefully she gets some dick this challenge so it simmers her down

 

PETTY FOR THAT THREAD PIC

LOVE

 

that thread pic is what Amanda's going to look like when Camila is done with her <3

Now I want to know who Camila tried to bang

I want to see the Camila I used to love and root for this season not some petty/annoying drama.

Disrespectful! 

That's cool though, the Queen is bound to have haters

Ready for Amanda to punk her ass again

You're in for a disappointment 

That's fucked up who upload that pic though

HonestTea101 wrote:

PETTY FOR THAT THREAD PIC

LOVE 

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:PETTY FOR THAT THREAD PIC

LOVE 

Yeah wondering who she hooks up with... "charming young competitor"?

Yeah wondering who she hooks up with... "charming young competitor"?

That's fucked up who upload that pic though

Me. What are you going to do about it?

I need Cutthroat Camila to return this season.

PETTY FOR THAT THREAD PIC

IM HOWLING AT THE THREAD PIC

 

SO F'N PETTY IM WEAAAAK

I need Cutthroat Camila to return this season.

Yes. I'm hoping to see more if her other side. But still wanting the camilanator to come out!

I need Cutthroat Camila to return this season.

I love how every season there's a Camila thread and her last name is always spelled wrong.

The moment secure her spot for the challenge

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFttleOaDx/

That's what I like about Camila! She does whatever it takes to win and gives no fucks.

That's what I like about Camila! She does whatever it takes to win and gives no fucks.

She's a great competitor.

The moment secure her spot for the challengehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BGFttleOaDx/

*Yawn* Fake, dramatic, and uninteresting. That vid really shows that she never deserved her spot on this show. They should've forgot about her and brought in a RW girl on Cutthroat.

PinkRose wrote:

The moment secure her spot for the challengehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BGFttleOaDx/

*Yawn* Fake, dramatic, and uninteresting. That vid really shows that she never deserved her spot on this show. They should've forgot about her and brought in a RW girl on Cutthroat.

uh I really don't think her crying after eating that pepper is fake dramatic. I'd probably scream and cry too

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:The moment secure her spot for the challengehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BGFttleOaDx/

*Yawn* Fake, dramatic, and uninteresting. That vid really shows that she never deserved her spot on this show. They should've forgot about her and brought in a RW girl on Cutthroat.

uh I really don't think her crying after eating that pepper is fake dramatic. I'd probably scream and cry too

Yes it is. I'm sure that pepper was not that damn hot. Besides she was given water so what is she still crying for? That was dramatic as hell. 

 

Never seen spring break challenge or what kinda pepper it was but I don't think someone sitting on their ass can judge something they ain't ever tried yet zzzz. And majority that's ever tried any thing spicy knows that water doesn't take away the levels of scoville when it's actually milk that helps. Water makes it worse. Atleast for me. Mexicans know their peppers. Idek how many I have tried smh. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:The moment secure her spot for the challengehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BGFttleOaDx/

*Yawn* Fake, dramatic, and uninteresting. That vid really shows that she never deserved her spot on this show. They should've forgot about her and brought in a RW girl on Cutthroat.

uh I really don't think her crying after eating that pepper is fake dramatic. I'd probably scream and cry too

Yes it is. I'm sure that pepper was not that damn hot. Besides she was given water so what is she still crying for? That was dramatic as hell.  

You know water makes spicy things worse right? 

 

But they was prolly overreacting too right? zzzzz

it's cause their females smh.

eating challenge behind the computer screen judge DA everyone. *slow clap*

Pages