The Real Road(USA) Official Game Thread

3909 posts / 0 new
Last post

My crew lit Kiss 2

Trio of messy Kiss 2 :)

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

_tasha wrote:Can you imagine how good this concept would have been good with a completely different (new) cast? It went from 10 strangers to 10 of the same people arguing about the same shit... That's unfortunate, but still good luck, HT.

I think too many people dropped lool.

Yes, a lot of people did drop out. I initially had about 18 people interested then as of saturday I had 7 but a few others asked to join and we have 10 now

You're going to slay. No doubt.

DarkFights!!! I'm going into stan mode XD

DarkFights!!! I'm going into stan mode XDI'm definitely following this season. Looks great! There are too many to root for! But.. gotta root for my fellow tribemate David Smile

Haha what up tribemate Smile Thanks for the support!!

Of course I am rooting for my girl Rei! And Dark Fights, and DScott, and.....ok everybody! LOL

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

I think too many people dropped lool.

You're going to slay. No doubt.

You do the best you can do when it comes to casting. You get who says yes and that's that. I don't think your intentions were having all new people because all of us were asked. You did good. You're gonna kill HT *KISS* Forget the haters because as you can see they are already out, ready to attack. And what's funny is their cast wasn't that fresh either but okay.

Now, I'm done. Good luck again HT... from your first "hater". Smile

badladjj wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
hardbitten wrote:

I think too many people dropped lool.

You're going to slay. No doubt.

I'm not hating. I already mentioned that I was rooting for her to do well. I just gave my opinion... for this particular concept, it would have been better with a cast of new people, rookies and people who haven't played in a while. But I know that you can only get who you can get.Concerning my cast, Survevmo didn't call for "10 strangers" and I'd like to see you get some of those "not fresh" people since they are clearly so easy to get. I guess I can look forward to them on BBVT2.Now, I'm done. Good luck again HT... from your first "hater". Smile

I don't think Tasha is "hating" like it was said rather just stating her opinion. I welcome people discuss this season because everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is true these people aren't 10 strangers but it was pretty difficult to cast rookies when people dropped or declined as many of the past hosts know. Anyways, thanks for the luck and opinions everyone Smile

badladjj wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
hardbitten wrote:

I think too many people dropped lool.

You're going to slay. No doubt.

I never said I wanted "fresh" people nor did I say they were easy to get. If anything that is what you implied when you made your first post wondering why she didn't have any and she had the same people.

Just say nothing at all. That whole comment was unnessecary. Say good luck and keep it moving. Let the host do them and you sit back and watch. If you want to see a game with fresh people host your own. It's people like you who make others not even want to host because everything a host does comes with some slick remark on what is/was done wrong. Nothing is done wrong IMO. It's all how the host sees it and you go along. People dedicate their time to put something on for others. Don't ruin that for someone again.

But I don't want your thread to be filled with this garbage so my apologies and I will let you proceed with your game. Xoxo

Ya'll stop the game is about me..

_tasha wrote:

badladjj wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
hardbitten wrote:

I think too many people dropped lool.

You're going to slay. No doubt.

Thank you. I was just saying that this concept calls for "new" people and it's unfortuante that you weren't able to get that. I've done the casting thing and I know how hard it is, so I wouldn't knock you for getting what you can get. I was just saying that this would have been great if you were able to get "strangers" instead of people who already have beef and are just continuing old arguments from previous games. I was actually thinking about playing this game because I like the idea. As long as you understand what I was saying, that's all that matters. Smile

You're a sweetheart not a seat filler Smile Kiss 2

Love most of the people in the cast, good luck Kiss 2

HEY GUYS! WE GOT A CLUE FROM TJ Lavin HONESTTEA!

omw to shoot VevmoProductions' "The Real Road"... Heard I got the biggest appearance check #BUTYALLALREADYKNEWTHAT

Probably one more penny than Jasfamous' appearance check.. Congrats on your nickle!

#OBSESSEDWITHBLUE

#OBSESSEDWITHBLUE

It's a movement, haters strap on Wink

Thank babe, I'll make sure to tip your mother that nickel after she gives me head

hardbitten wrote:

Awesome! Make sure to also tip the teachers who rape you.

Sorry for so many posts about the schedule I'm just a very organized person. If I get a cohost then this will 100% be the schedule but rn I may have trouble making July 17 and July 18th due to my vacation so hopefully somone comes to help cohost Smile

Sometimes the only thing I can say is "lol...."

I have a feeling the topic about The Challenge will be more controversial than the rest.

hardbitten wrote:

Sometimes the only thing I can say is "lol...."

You have nothing to combat it, that's why.

But k

DarkFights wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Aw.. Do you really want to talk about obsession when you all up on your head game for DA?

Sometimes the only thing I can say is "lol...."

You have nothing to combat it, that's why. But k

lol.....

The Real Road (USA)

As promised, today I'll reveal how the eliminations this season will work.

First of all, at each pit stop you'll recieve points based on your placement. The point system goes as follows. Please note that if you don't show up/compete in a deadline you'll still recieve points however the amount is smaller than last place. The points for not showing up will vary each pit stop.

First place in pit stop=30 points

Second place in pit stop=27 points

Third place in pit stop=25 points

Fourth place in pit stop=22 points

Fifth place in pit stop=20 points

Sixth place in pit stop=20 points

Seventh place in pit stop=17 points

Eighth place in pit stop=15 points

Ninth place in pit stop=15 points

Tenth place in pit stop=12 points

During this entire season you'll keep a BANK ACCOUNT containing your points. When we get to the final two people, I'll explain how their points effect them during the final. If you recieve first place in a pit stop, not only will you get 30 points but you'll also recieve safety from the VOTE OFF. The people who didn't win the pit stop will be eligable for elimination. Here's the twist! If you're voted off by your fellow cast members you still have control of your bank account. You have two choices after you're voted off. You may give HALF of your points to someone still in the game or you may VOID your points meaning you knock your bank account down to zero and nobody gets a share of your points. Think wisely when choosing to void or give your points because it may provide a big difference in the game for someone else or you could get the last laugh against the people who voted you off by not sharing them!

For the viewers of this season...

First of all, thanks for showing interest/support/concerns/opinions for this season. However, starting today, this thread is now for the cast members only. If you have something share please head over to the following threads to discuss what's happening in the game. As always, I like hearing people's opinions and if you'd like to add something please feel free to do so.

I already know who im voting out.

I've found a cohost! Kollanekoer aka Kolle and I will be presenting this season to you! Smile

Pages